You can achieve success in commercial real estate by creating amazing value with clients, colleagues and communities across the globe.
SVN International Corp. has 200+ franchise offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia specializing in commercial real estate brokerage (sales and leasing). We are the industry’s leader in collaboration and our culture gives every Advisor the opportunity to succeed on his or her own while also being part of a larger team that works, plays and wins together with earning potential of $100,000 -$300,000+ Annually.
Commercial real estate is a $158 billion global industry that encompasses development, appraisal, financing, sales, leasing, and management. It is an industry that can be financially rewarding for those who are self-motivated and focused. It is also a profession that has an enormous impact on our local communities.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ADVISOR
SVN Montreal Commercial is seeking to enhance its diverse team of Advisors with both new recruits and seasoned veterans who are tenacious self-starters, self-motivated to succeed, and able to build and maintain relationships.
Transparency. Collaboration. Trust. These words are intertwined with your success at SVN. Are you ambitious? Then we want you to join our team of real estate professionals. At SVN we believe in continuing education and training for our professionals. We are looking for individuals, who are coachable, persistent and dedicated to the process. As a new to the business broker, you will have direct access to our SVN System 4 Growth training system and SVN Jumpstart acceleration programs while you work alongside experienced Advisors in a team environment run by the office Managing Director.
- A commercial real estate license from the OACIQ (or be in the process of obtaining one)
- Bilingual (FR / ENG) excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written)
- The self-motivation and discipline to work in teams and on individual assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Some college or equivalent entrepreneurial or alternative education experience
- A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- This is an independent contractor, commission-only opportunity.
Qualified candidates will receive training, support and mentorship.
Join our environment of champions where Technology, Support, Culture of Collaboration and the Spirt of Cooperation have become our benchmarks!